Summer 2018 Application
General Reminders and Information
- Program Mission: Please review our program's mission statement before applying.
- Application Site: simr.slideroom.com (please read the Program and Application Information document first located below); PLEASE NOTE: The teacher letter of recommendation will be accepted up to FEB. 28th (however, the student portion of the application is still due by SAT., FEB. 24th). Students will be notified via email about application decisions on FRIDAY, MARCH 30th (5pm).
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, February 24th, 2018 (there is no advantage to submitting early)
- Program Information Document: SIMR 2018 Program and Application Information (Please be sure to read through this document before you start your application).
- Eligibility: ALL 3 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET. Applicants must be 1) U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with a green card, 2) be a current junior or senior as of the fall of 2017 and in the graduating class of 2018 or 2019, AND 3) be 16 years of age or older on the first day of the program (June 11th, 2018).
- Application Fee: $40
- Housing: We do not provide housing/transportation for students
- Program Dates: June 11 - August 2, 2018
- Application Fee Waiver Request: If you need to request an application fee waiver, please fill out this form