General Reminders and Information
Program Information Document: SIMR 2019 Program and Application Information Doc (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING AN APPLICATION)
**PLEASE NOTE: THE APPLICATION DEADLINE (FEB. 23rd) HAS PASSED.
- Program Mission: Please review our program's mission statement before applying.
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is Saturday, Feb., 23rd, 2019 (11:59 PST).
- Application Decisions: Applicants will be notified by email on Friday, March 29th, 2019 (5pm).
- Eligibility: ALL 3 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET. Applicants must be 1) U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with a green card, 2) be a current high school junior or senior as of the spring of 2019 and in the graduating class of 2019 or 2020, AND 3) be 16 years of age or older on the first day of the program (June 10th, 2019).
- Application Fee: $40
- Housing: We do not provide housing/transportation for students through the program. This is solely the responsibility of the student's family.
- Application Fee Waiver Request: If you need to request an application fee waiver, please fill out this form (after Dec. 14th, 2018).