**PLEASE NOTE: THE SIMR 2020 APPLICATION LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DEC. 15th, 2019.
- Program Mission: Please review our program's mission statement and the Frequently Asked Questions page before applying.
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is Saturday, Feb., 22nd, 2020 (11:59 PST).
- Eligibility: ALL 3 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET. Applicants must be 1) U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with a green card living in the U.S., 2) be a current high school junior or senior as of the spring of 2020 and in the graduating class of 2020 or 2021, AND 3) be 16 years of age or older on the first day of the program (June 15th, 2020).
- Application Fee: $40
- Application Fee Waiver Request: If you need to request an application fee waiver, please fill out this form after Dec. 15th, 2019. A waiver request may be requested if the total household income is under $80,000 or if there are any special circumstances.
- Housing: We do not provide housing/transportation for students through the program. This is solely the responsibility of the student's family.